Why save WhatsApp messages in a PDF book?
Phones lost, messages deleted by mistake, limited storage space ... It is now almost impossible to keep track of these ephemeral and virtual exchanges that are our WHatsApp conversations.
You send millions of messages each year. Do you want to be sure to keep them?
With Textolife, you can now save your WhatsApp in a personalized PDF book . This format will allow you to keep your WhatsApp messages on your computer or Textolife account, and download at will!
How to save / print a WhatsApp book?
1. On your phone, open the WhatsApp app, and go to your thread.
2. Swipe from right to left, then click on "Options". Then click on "Export chat" and choose the option "Join Media" If you want to recover the photos too. Select a mailing, and enter your email address (be careful, depending on the model of your phone, the button "export discussion" may be in a different place).
Recover the file (s) received by email (they can be zipped or unzipped) and select it
- Choose the format : paper or PDF book.
- Select the dates of beginning and end of the text messages conversation you want to print.
- Delete superfluous messages if you wish. Did you know this? A QR code is assigned to each of your videos when you generate your book. You can read your videos for a year by scanning this code!
- Write your title and introduction.,
- Add a photo (optional).,
- Choose among 7 themes for the cover and the pages.
4. Enter your delivery and payment details. Click "order" and you’re done !
The text messages book to keep your messages from your phone is automatically
generated and formatted. Your messages will be splitted in different
bubbles with your pictures and videos. Textolife doesn’t become aware of
the content of your messages:
creation process is totally automated and confidential.
Print your WhatsApp text messages:
Your text messages book will be printed and shipped 3 to 5 days after your order validation. Your book will be sent as soon as possible (2 to 6 days according to the shipping option you’ve chose).